Come join us for the first ever Gratitude Stroll on the Tampa Riverwalk to benefit people with disabilities in your community! Stroll with your family, friends and neighbors to bring awareness of the Holiday Season, a sense of gratitude for our blessings and recognition of the need to do more for those who have less in our community.
Pick up your wrist band in MacDill park, enjoy live music from the SunCoast Blues Society, and travel up and down the riverwalk visiting local restaurants for free samples and discounts on amazing local food and drinks.
All proceeds benefit MacDonald Training Center's mission to empower people with disabilities to lead the lives they choose.
Participating restaurants and venues include:
• The Columbia Café at the History Center - Free glass of wine with entree or tapas purchase
• The Tampa Waterside Marriott - All Day Happy Hour and Special $99 Room Rate
• The Franklin - Complimentary sample of our special Gratitude Cocktail!
• Tampa Theatre - Buy One, Get One Admission to that evening's movie
• The Tampa Sheraton Riverwalk Hotel - 20% Off Guest's Check
• Ice Skating in Curtis Hixon Park - $2 Off Admission
• Crumb & Cork - 1/2 Off Homemade Gnocchi Dishes and 1/2 Off Any Bottle of Champagne
• Tampa Pizza Co. - 20% Off Guests' Check
• Holy Hog BBQ - 15% Off All Items
• L’ Eden
• Ashworth Artisan Chocolates - Complimentary sampling at MacDill Park
• Spain Restaurant and Toma Bar - Complimentary tasting and 15% Off Entire Check
• Anise Global Gastrobar - Buy One, Get One Moscow Mule
Click Here for details: Gratitude Stroll on the Tampa Riverwalk
Questions? Contact us at 813-870-1300 ext. 310 or email@example.com