1. ACCEPTANCE OF CONDITIONS OF USE1.1. By using the Site, you acknowledge having read and understood these Conditions of Use and, accordingly, you agree to abide by them, as well as any future modifications that may be made. These Conditions of Use represent an agreement between you and Working Women of Tampa Bay (WWOTB).
If you consider any future changes made to these Conditions of Use to be unacceptable, you can cancel your subscription with us at any time.
2. PERSONAL USE 2.1. All of the items contained on the Site are offered for your personal and non-commercial use. It is prohibited to use the items contained on this Site for commercial or advertising purposes without the prior written consent of Working Women of Tampa Bay (WWOTB).
3. LINKS3.1. This Site may contain hyperlinks to internet sites managed by third parties. These links are provided for convenience only. By activating these links, you may have to leave the Site. Working Women of Tampa Bay (WWOTB) has no control over internet sites owned by third parties. These sites are managed entirely by third parties and Working Women of Tampa Bay (WWOTB) makes no representation or warranty regarding, and does not endorse, any linked websites, the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon, or the linked-party sources (including any viruses accessed through them), the quality of the products offered, the security of performing transactions on the sites in question or the privacy policies of those sites Working Women of Tampa Bay (WWOTB) cannot be held liable for possible damages arising from the use of such third-party sites. All complaints about third-party sites should be addressed to the administrators of those sites.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY4.1. Trade-marks. The trade-marks, logos and company names of Working Women of Tampa Bay (WWOTB) or any of its affiliates used on this Site may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of Working Women of Tampa Bay (WWOTB) or any such affiliate. Other products, services, logos and company names mentioned on this Site may be the trade-marks of their respective owners. 4.2. Restrictions. Subject to the rights expressly granted to you under these Conditions of Use, you may not copy, reproduce, modify, publish, display, perform, distribute or participate in the transfer or sale of, or create derivative works from, translate, download, grant under license, or in any other way exploit any item obtained from or available as part of this Site (including any software), in whole or in part.
5. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES5.1 This Site, the Materials and the information accessible through this Site are provided “as is” without any representation or warranty, express or implied, of any kind. Working Women of Tampa Bay (WWOTB) does not warrant that this Site will operate without interruptions or that it will be error free, and its affiliates hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard thereto, including, but not limited to, all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and those arising by statute or otherwise at law, or from a course of dealing or use of trade. 5.2 The Materials and information accessible through this Site, including the e-mail newsletter, may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. Working Women of Tampa Bay (WWOTB) and its affiliates make no representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of the Materials or information accessible through this Site, or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through this Site. You acknowledge that any reliance on any of the foregoing and your use of the Site shall be at your sole risk. Working Women of Tampa Bay (WWOTB) reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of this Site. Working Women of Tampa Bay (WWOTB) may make any other changes to this Site, the Materials and the services, products described on this Site (if any) at any time without notice.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY 6.1 IN NO EVENT SHALL WORKING WOMEN OF TAMPA BAY OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, RELIANCE, SPECIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR HARM TO BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS OR LOST REVENUES, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOU INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM) RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, ITS CONTENTS OR MATERIAL AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE, OR FUNCTIONS OF THIS SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE, WHETHER OR NOT WORKINGWOMENOFTAMPABAY.COM ITS AFFILIATES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE AND THE CONTENT THEREON, OR THE CONDITIONS OF USE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SITE.
7. INDEMNITY 7.1 By becoming a subscriber, you agree to indemnify Working Women of Tampa Bay (WWOTB), its officers, agents, partners and employees from any and all claims or damages, including reasonable lawyer’s fees, made by third parties due to, or arising out of the use of the Site or connection to the Site, violation of the Conditions of Use, or any violation of the rights of another.
8. MINORS 8.1 If you are under the age of 18, you may only use this Site in conjunction with and under the supervision of your parents or guardians.
9. EVENTS9.1 From time to time, Working Women of Tampa Bay (WWOTB) may schedule, offer either on site or through the Website, events, contests, playdates, promotions or games. You agree to release WWOTB and its agents, advertisers, sponsors and/or promotional partners, from all liability arising from participation in any event, contest, playdate located on site, or accessed through the Website. You agree to be bound by the rules of any event, contest, playdate. If you violate any such rules or guidelines for behavior posted on the website, you will be subject to immediate disqualification and will become ineligible to be awarded any prizes. WWOTB reserves the right to cancel, terminate or alter any Promotion/Event or the rules thereof at any time without prior notification.
10. CANCELLATION10.1. You can cancel your membership at any time by accessing the “Cancel membership” section in Website. 10.2. Working Women of Tampa Bay (WWOTB) can, at its sole discretion, cancel or suspend your membership in whole or in part for any reason, including, without limitation, the non-compliance with these Conditions of Use.
13. If you have any questions regarding these Conditions of Use, you can reach us at the following address: email@example.com