Join our Newsletter!
Get in Touch!

Wakeup Workshop: Make Up Your Mindset

  • 05 Dec 2019
  • 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
  • Castillo Insurance Consulting, 2009 Osprey Lane, Lutz 33549
  • 11

Registration


Registration is closed

The most successful business owners know that 80% of business success is due to mindset, while the remaining 20% comes from business strategy.

Yet most entrepreneurs and business owners spend very little time developing a powerful mindset. Instead, they keep investing in strategy after strategy without getting the results they want, leading to frustration, anxiety, and overwhelm, to the point where their business becomes a major source of stress in their life.

But it’s not the strategy, it’s the mindset behind it. By pursuing strategy alone, business owners are missing out on 80% of their potential. A powerful mindset has the ability to catapult results, making any strategy radically more effective.

Join us for a morning workshop titled:  "Make Up Your Mindset: Master the Inner Game of Business to Boost Impact, Profit, and Joy" presented by Dr. Dawn MacLaughlin. Coffee and light breakfast snacks will be served.

In this workshop, you will learn powerful and proven new advances in the science of mindset that will allow you to permanently eliminate the patterns of thinking that are preventing you from making MORE money, having MORE impact, and creating the business you love.

  • Learn the Five Primary Drivers behind basic human psychology and why it is that beliefs dictate your destiny.
  • Uncover limiting beliefs that are preventing you from creating the business and life you desire.
  • Learn how to use the Power of Decision and Neurosculpting to install new empowering beliefs into your mindset.
  • Learn a simple mind hack that can help you get back 10-20 productive hours each week!
  • You will walk away with a shifted mindset and empowered with strategies you can apply in your life right away.

About the speaker:

Dr. Dawn MacLaughlin is the CEO of Dawn MacLaughlin LLC, a global coaching company dedicated to helping mission-driven women entrepreneurs, leaders, and executives transcend the limiting beliefs that are holding them back from experiencing a life of impact, influence, and joy.

She is the author of the international-selling book Food Fight! Ending the Struggle Once and For All, and she holds a Bachelor’s from MIT, a PhD from Boston University, and certifications in Eating Psychology and Mind-Body Nutrition, Health Coaching, Life Coaching, and Transformational Mindset and Business Coaching.

Having presented on five continents, Dr. Dawn is a sought after speaker who is appreciated for her dynamic, engaging style, and for motivating her audience to take action.



Working WomenHome | About | Events | Join Us | Sponsors | Blog | Connect | Site Map
1-888-WW-UNITE • workingwomenoftampabay@gmail.com
Copyright 2019 Working Women of Tampa Bay  |  3030 N. Rocky Point Dr. | Suite 150 | Tampa, FL 33607
Design Integration by The ARRC™

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software